« Money to burn? | Main | If I'm not getting visitation, do I have to pay child support? »


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Contact Info

  • Worsham Law Firm
    325 South Ave
    Springfield, MO 65806
    Fax: 417-863-9459